Welcome to the “Blog” page. This is where I post weather news from across the world and for others to contribute their opinions on the meteorological events. Currently there are are 5 separate blogs to view and comment. I retrieve data, news, and figures from reliable weather agencies such as the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Environment Canada, the National Hurricane Center, and even from my own research. I enjoy sharing interesting weather topics to the world and I hope you all will enjoy reading and discussing your own thoughts.
1. Atlantic Hurricane Season 2021– Deals with all hurricanes in the North Atlantic basin.
2. Pacific Hurricane Season 2020– Focused on the Pacific Basin (both northern and southern hemispheres).
3. Past Hurricane Years – Past blogs focused around the Atlantic and Pacific Hurricane Seasons.
4. Severe Weather – This deals with any severe weather outbreak that is occurring in North America including tornadoes, thunderstorms, flooding, etc.
5. International Weather – This deals with any meteorological event that is occurring outside of North America including cyclones forming outside of the Pacific and Atlantic Basins.
6. Natural Disasters – This blog includes mostly geological disasters that are/have occurred around the world, including but not limited to: earthquakes, tsunamis, landslides, volcano eruptions.
7. Climate Change – The blog that can turn the best of friends into the worst of enemies. This blog will focus on climate change data and news. I welcome everyone and their opinions on the climate change matter.
Rules: Please be respectful when you comment to each other. We all have different views and this is what makes humans special. The general rule “if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything.”